Red Cabin Painting With Microbes

This is turned 90 degrees counter-clockwise but oh well.  I was going for a red cabin on grass with trees with yellow leaves and a yellow sun.  Essentially my yellow culture was contaminated with the red bacterium when I was painting on the yellow leaves, and my grass was a bit more yellow than expected.  I am still happy with how it turned out since I’m not a good artist to begin with.  I chose TSA because I used my own culture to color the grass, and that doesn’t show up on the selective media.  I also wanted to keep the red bacterium red and I didn’t know if the yellow would stay yellow on a different media.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *